Relax...It's Going To Be Okay... Hope & Motivation

Garris Elkins:

Listen to a Word from the Lord to Us Today...

"I Will Make A Way..."
free photo flickrAs I processed these words the Lord spoke a word of hope and promise:
"I will make a way in this fast, approaching desert where no way seems possible. I will not allow what I have set in motion in your life to end in disaster. I have laid tracks under the sand of your developing future that are not yet visible to the natural eye. These tracks will rise up and catch the wheels of your life and deliver you across this undefined desert place. (Photo by Robert Bartow The Sword and Stone via elijahshopper.com)
"I have been this way before with many others just like you. I know what I am doing. Trust Me to deliver you to your promised destination. Instead of crying out in fear at the end of these tracks, you will cry out in joy for what I have done.
"Between now and the end of these known tracks let the remaining moments reveal the true colors of your faith, developing you and maturing you so that you are not deficient in any way for the coming new season. Your act of faith is to believe in the substance of tracks not yet seen."
"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness." Isaiah 43:19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Feel That People Will Never Forgive You?

These Are Exciting Times...Acceleration Gifts & Talents!

Pastors Prophets & Apostles It's Time To Unify