To All Those that Follow My Radio Broadcasts...Just a Sneak Peak a "Heads Up".  In the Studio Next Week to record Commercial & Jingles for a Radio Station that is picking up my Radio Show "Inspiration~ Empowerment & BREAKTHROUGH! It will be LIVE and AIRED 56 TIMES A MONTH 7 DAYS A WEEK!  Yes I will still have Shows on Blogtalk Radio as well.  Coffee~ Wisdom & Prayer w/ Dr. Beverly will Also still be Aired on Blog talk...and LASTLY.  I will be Starting A NEW LIVE RADIO BROADCAST for Youth/Young Adults...at the NEW RADIO CHANNEL AIRING again 56 Times A Month....WHAT RADIO STATION you say?  Shhh...This is just a sneak peak...will let you know Next Week.  These Flowers are for All my followers of my Radio Broadcasts...I do love and appreciate you~
Dr. Beverly~
                                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Feel That People Will Never Forgive You?

These Are Exciting Times...Acceleration Gifts & Talents!

Pastors Prophets & Apostles It's Time To Unify