Refreshed...Renewed...Restored and Recharged~

Refreshed ...Renewed...Restored and Recharged! Oh how I have missed everyone. Yes it has been awhile since I Posted in my Blog. I had been writing about the importance of rebuilding and renewing oneself and the Value in that. Well that message was meant for me as well! I do live what I share. You see, when you want to move forward in your life to places and experiences that you dream or envision it is very...very...important to seek the Word of God and His presence to get the strategic plans to be able to do it...and follow through with it. Even I cannot fully share wisdom in truth to each & all...if I do not seek the Lord for it. I now feel Refreshed...Renewed...Restored and Recharged. I have much to Share, I do hope you have a desire to hear, and perhaps to even partner in a relationship where I can follow with you more closely, and be an advocate to your Growth to Greatness as well. Contact me for a Free interview ...I am in Ready Set Go Mode...are you? Love you more~ Dr. Beverly L. Swanson~ Inspirational Speaker Mind Body & Spirit, Spiritual Life Consultant/Coach, Christian Counselor, Specializing in Personal Growth & Relationships, Personal Life development Coach/Consultant, Author, Radio Talk Show Host. www.drbeverlylswanson.com email: info@drbeverlylswanson.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Feel That People Will Never Forgive You?

These Are Exciting Times...Acceleration Gifts & Talents!

Pastors Prophets & Apostles It's Time To Unify